Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome Entry

Hello readers and welcome to my music history blog. My name is Gustavo and im a man of many interests. Im currently on a pursuit to graduate and begin my career as an audio post engineer or audio engineer for video games. I prefer the gentle sounds of Thrash like Pantera and Megadeth as well as the uplifting spirits of House music. I am into jazz and smooth jazz such as Chick Corea, Jesse Cook, Kenny G and Boney James. I am also a collector of Soundtracks from video games and movies. Currently my favorite songs are Hans Zimmers - Time, Jesse Cook - Obsession and many others. I have been a lover of music and audio since the day I picked up the Trombone 10 years ago. I have played in the most prestigious orchestras and concert halls in New York City. I have put down the instrument for some time now and have taken another path but my passion for music has not changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment